Apple iOS 8.1.1 and OS X 10.10.1 are now available for download. Most significant change in iOS 8.1.1 is that now your iPhone 4S and iPad 2 will work better than before on iOS 8.1.
OS X 10.10.1 brings bugs fixes and better WiFi connectivity. Here is the full change log –
Here’s the complete changelog-
•Improves Wi-Fi reliability
• Improves reliability when connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server
• Resolves an issue that may prevent Mail from sending messages through certain email service providers
• Addresses an issue prevents connecting to remote computers using Back to My Mac
• Resolves an issue where sharing services, Notification Center widgets and Actions may not be available
• Addresses an issue that might prevent the Mac App Store from displaying certain updates
• Addresses an issue that could prevent some Mac mini computers from waking from sleep
• Resolves an issue that might prevent Time Machine from displaying older backups
•Addresses an issue that might prevent entering text in Japanese
You can now go ahead and download these updates right now. For updating to iOS 8.1.1 go to Settings>General>Software Updates>Download and Install.
For installing OS X 10.10.1 go to Mac App Store > Updates > OS X 10.10.1.
If there are any other changes do tell us in the comments section below!