The OnePlus One, which is a dream phone for many tech enthusiasts, has started to receive an upgrade (namely the 38R) to its CyanogenMod 11 software. These include fixes to certain touchscreen issues that customers complained about, but it also includes new enhancements like the option to be able to take photos in RAW format. Here’s a list of the new features –
1. Enhanced audio capabilities (24 bit, 96/192khz—flac/alac/wav files without resampling)
2. Added ANT+ SupportAdded method for users to report bugs directly to Cyanogen.
3. Added pause button during video recording.
4. Fixed issues with camera exposure compensation stuck in ‘auto’.
5. Fixed issues with ’4G Preferred’ option not connecting to 3G data.
6. Fixed issues with delay in torch activation.
7. Fixed issues with unresponsive screen requiring reboot.
8. Fixed issues with static in speaker when changing volume while headset plugged in.
9. Fixed issues with rotation not triggering when rotated slowly.
10. Fixed issues with Quiet Hours / system UI causing battery drain on last day of month.
11. Fixed issues with camera not starting when LED torch is already on.
12. Fixed issues with Bluetooth volume low on connection.
Source : OnePlus